Monday, September 24, 2012
#2 Would you like some tea with your sugar?
Continuing with the breakfast themed rules...
It’s hard to describe in words what it looks like when my neighbor, Anli, puts sugar in his tea. You just have to be there to see it. One spoonful, and another, and another, and another, and then one more for good measure. And this is for a small cup of tea. One day when this blog gets savvy enough I’ll add a video so you can believe me.
But it makes sense why Anli and others do this. With the diet here the way it is, sugar goes a long way for providing the energy and calories they need for a long day of work. Even for me, I’ve never been prone to using sugar in coffee or tea or even drinking sodas, but I’m drawn to it every time its put in front of me. Like a moth to a flame, sugar is the elixir of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment